Tuesday, August 3, 2010

movies!!

So I saw 'Inception' yesterday~^^
I loved Marion Cotillard and Ellen Page from previous movies, so they got me the urge to see it. And also, concept wise and the art of it all is so unreal and awesome. I thought about this when I saw the trailer^^ ahaha but now I got to see it in theaters! My friends were telling me to go see it too, and one said it's like 'Matrix', but the now(2010) version lol.

The first thing I was awed by was the music. I tend to pay a lot of attention to bgms in medias. Now I really want to get my hands on the soundtrack! Until then, I'm listening it on youtube. Anyways, other than that, Arthur(Joseph Gordon-Levitt) got to me. I got the same feeling when I saw Spock(Zachary Quinto) on Star Trek ^p^ Arthur is sooo cuteee~vvvv everybody seems to play and joke with him, but he's the guy who's serious, and keeps everything in order. When Cobb(Leonardo Di Caprio) yelled at him in their mission, I was all HEY DON'T BE INSULTING HIM @言@ But yeah... Ariadne(Ellen Page), I thought she was kind of rude to butt into Cobb's dreams, but I kind of understand. Eames(Tom Hardy) is funny. I love his little scene in the elevator with Saito^^ And Mal(Marion Cotillard), I LOVE YOU OMG I'LL LIVE WITH YOU FOREVER FORGET DOM GDI!!! Ahh... I personally wish the ending is a happy one. But with all the facts that was provided, and when you put them together for the ending and think about it, I don't think it ended the way you would hope it would... ;O; So, I would definately see it again in theaters(if someone invites me), I'll totally buy the dvd when it comes out, and I NEED to buy the OST. Go see it guys!!

Btw, I also saw Toy Story 3 last week (finally) ^O^ Loved para el Buzz Español LOLLL I was a bit sad that they kicked Bo out of the movie, but yeah, she wouldn't be able to do much, action wise... I got sad at the ending, when Andy was playing with that girl with his toys for the last time ;w; PIXAR is so inspirational for me.

Also, I went to moniusagi's potluck yesterday and met mooffin, billies, and her school friends Yui and Christine! We mostly just ate, watched movies, and played with her dog, Bambi^^ We saw 'Up', 'Paranormal Activity', and 'Zoolander'. Though I left at the beginning of Zoolander. Paranormal Activity, f***, it's not as intense as other horror films, but f***. Scared me as hell. That's why I don't like scary movies... Or at least, I don't like watching it in theaters. If I happen to watch it on TV, then I just lower the volume ALLLL THE WAY DOOWWWWWNNNN^A^ I think the scariest part was when that girl got dragged into the attic... We saw the alternate ending, but now, I'm a bit curious how it ended in theaters... hmmmm. I won't watch though. I'll go read it somewhere /shot. That reminds me... I need to download that melancholic song in Up... I really love the orchestra.

Okay. So the post I put up around early morning on Saturday... I knew I would regret posting that up... haha I started feeling it once I turned the computer off and went to bed ^A^ I didn't see the replies until now, so I wasn't sure if billies or mooffin saw it before we met up yesterday... Sorry if I was being uncomfortable in any way, if I was. Billies kept asking for attention with her puppy eyes. I wanted to accompany her, but I felt awkard, cuz that's not how I roll, you know? eheheh Other than that, sorry if I was being too attachy on you, moof~ And gooooddd, I can never do what moniusagi does in her sketch books wtffff I wanted to keep it ;n;


lato ~7/26-28post>>>
I think my next pixel will be JBF^^ I've always wanted to draw something for that song~

Hell yeah! Isn't deformed leo cutteeee???? And though I haven't RP'd with all my characters yet, so far def. leo is the easiest lol. I think it's because of his pride that makes it so easy. I would have to change that part of the list though><>

billies ~7/28post>>>
I DID. SORRY IF I BASHED ON KEANE TOO MUCH. BUT IN THE END, HE AND PION PICKED AND STOMPED(verbally) ON DEFORMED LEO ;O; MEANIES!!!! .....jk ilu *runsaway*
billies ~7/31post>>>
I read your note, thanks ;w; I'll write the responce here, if that's ok.
I understand about your parental love for merilu, and I really appreciate that. I think that's how most people are, but I just seem to mistakenly see it a different way... Sorry. And no, that's ok. Though it may not hurt you to see any farameri pics I or anyone else draws, there may be some others that are offended in any way, so I'll just keep it to myself. Thank you though! That night when we pchatted(when I RP'd as def leo), I left the room mainly because of the fight you guys were going through. I kind of effortlessly tried to calm it down, but I didn't have the courage to do it. I was hoping that everyone would just forget and continue RP-ing but... idk... sorry about that. If I had my tablet, I would have drawn and tried to get you all off that idea heheh^^ I would have drawn def leo beating keane and pion and the wall... lol jk. Hm. I guess I need to start making Merilu more... S, in a sense, so people wouldn't be possessive haha. And all the NLBL thing? I really didn't mind being the minority. I-I kind of hope everyone will start going BL again so Anyo can make some moolah. And you know, I don't think don cared too much about what you drew on pchat. Though she did tell me once that she likes Lance&Leo just as bff. But she's not the type to stay angry long. I'm still deciding about Merilu, but thanks for your concern ;u;
No, thanks for giving me your full thought about this. Sorry if I came a bit too harsh in some parts of my essay heheh. Sometimes, I just want to sit down and talk about all our concerns :'D And no, I don't think you're insensitive in any way. I believe you're just a type of person who is able to speak her own mind and express her feelings towards things. I admire that, cuz I'm not able to.

lato ~7/31post>>>
LATO ;A; I'M SO SORRY IT TURNED OUT THIS WAY. I JUST WANT TO HUG EVERYBODY TIGHT RIGHT NOW.

I know that probably expressing my likes towards some pairings would be better, but I'm scared that I might hurt somebody, so... ><;; I guess I just want everything to go back to the way it was, you know? All simple and we just had our share of fun and we laughed about this and that. AI is now like something I look forward to, especially if there's something waiting to be read at LJ. AI is like my comfort zone. I think I'll be able to go back to the original state I was in. And no, you should be able to freely express your thoughts too. I'm just not used to reading things like that because I was never around them when I was growing up, so this feeling is a bit new to me. But no, I would love you to keep expressing your thoughts, because that's what I love about you. Thanks for your comment ;w;


hero moof>>>
I've been wanting to talk to you alone for sometime now...
I don't think merilu will end up being with anyone in AI ;w; Unless it's Anyo or something lol, but I believe that's the best for everyone right now. Yeah, I probably won't take merilu out. I was in a state where I was considering desperate measures, but now thinking more clearly, I don't think I'll be taking her out. I may go hiatus with her though. And noooo, that pchat really made me happy. It was one of those rare pchats where I have plenty of good laughs and a feel-good-moment. I really want to spend time like that again ;O; Thank you sooooo much for your hospitality for like... everything. You may not realize it, but you make me all warm inside. And ilu you forever and ever, even if AI ends.

1 comment:

  1. i saw Inception the other day too <3 i really liked it~
    i just dont understand one part of it;; maybe i'll rewatch =.= yeah i feel that it was bad ending not good ending... but i didn't hate it?
    (and YES ARTHUR<3 T///T joseph gordon-levitt is so cute asdfjkl; )

    -ehehhheh puppy dog eyes? ^U^
    aww c'mon u gave me a hug you couldnt resist me ri-*SHOT*
    ;u;
    -i'm glad you arent going to take out merilu phew~
    hope you feel better about the whole thing altogether T///T
    i'm sorry i'm so outspoken that this thing just got worse;;

    ReplyDelete