Monday, March 8, 2010

shout out

I'm just going to write in english cuz it's so much faster this way.

hi you guys.
a lot of things going on right now. some good, some bad.
first of all, I'm finally going to try getting a part-time jobbbb...!!! it's going to be my first time, so when the guy said I needed a resume, I kind of freaked out. btw, the job is for Beard Papa lol. I kind of want to work at Forever 21... I'll ask next time. Oh, talking about Forever 21, one opened up in a mall near my grandma's house, YES! I don't need to go to the one in culver anymore~. I accidentally went on the opening day, but I bought some lace stuff for spring and such. Nozo looooooves laces right now~<3333
second, somehow i got dropped out from my math class, though I havent touched my student account online for months... I don't know what to do from here on... I also have an acrylic piece due tomorrow, and I was working on it last night till 5AM, and was almost late to my morning class today... eheheh... I'll be working on it again tonight. =w=;;; I miss AI sooooooooooooo baddddddddddd I want to post stuff up alreadyyyyyy!!! but most of my stuff need to be scanned, and... I don't have that right now... ;v; ufu~ i'll write more tomorrow. I need to say something important tomorrow.

bye!

1 comment:

  1. NOZOCHAN! if you need help reviewing your resume or something, tell me! and i also found a really really nice resume template so i could send that to you as well~~ omg beard papa's and forever 21 i love both QAQ haha i applied to forever 21 but i couldnt back then cause it was for college kids and up only /sob you'd make such a cute f21 girl kya id go shopping there... all the way there... FFFF

    ahhh nozochan we miss you too totally!!! and ughhh sorry about your math class T_T maybe you can call them up? aghhh and make sure you stay healthy dont overwork yourself!! gluck with the piece and and i guess ill check back tomorrow for important message~ I LOVE YOU NOZO BE WELL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MANY INTERNET HUGS WHEN YOURE BACK

    ReplyDelete