Thursday, February 26, 2009

life, as it is

***英語ですみません


ok, first of all, I totally forgot to post this, but
happy birthday Joe and Mooffin~~~!!! (feb. 25)

and then happy birthday to Berkeley~!!!! (feb. 26)
hope you liked your little magnets
i could get more for you if you want :D


just about my thought process right now:
im really stressed out just in general right now my MOCA project finally worked out, so now i just need to find a ps2 that maybe someone can lend me. i sleep later and later by the day that one night i went to bed at around 3AM... shiiitttt
and then i just sleep during 2nd period, so i have no idea what the hell is going on in psychology...

i really thought that senior year would be the most relaxing year of high school. but apparently, thats not true, at least in my case. these few upcoming years might be one of the most struggling years for everyone, because of the economy. i really hate the US, i want to go to Denmark or Canada... Just recently watching the movie, Crash, makes me think such sorrow for this country. I wonder why America has to be the one that unites other countries... Because of our faults, every other nations are suffering. I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I want to move to Canada too! I have a chance to visit it in the summer so I can get away from the recession. But I really hope the recession goes away in a few year.
    I don't even know why do the heck America is fighting with Iraq or Aganistan

    ReplyDelete