Monday, November 2, 2009

confession

ok. I'm going to admit to something.
I'm probably gonna get punched or kicked or shot by... people.
I'm in love with somebody right now. And as always, he's not real, and by real, i mean not living like me. I save every artwork done at this certain site, and every time I see an artwork of him, I get all red and squeal and become a fan girl. I want this specific person to draw the character more, and that one time the person drew him, I almost died inside. Actually, I want every one of you guys at the site to draw him more...!! I would so much love to draw him, but as everybody knows, I suck at drawing males. And on top of it, he's older than everybody else, and it's hard for me to draw him all mature.
Anyways... I confess.





I LOVE YOU KEANE SENSEI...!! >///<
nnnnnnnyowaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm gonna get harassed by billies and whoever!
so good bye forever~!! ;A;)///

2 comments:

  1. NO WAYYY!!!!
    Nozo..I'm sorry to say this but...

    you're now my rival in love!! TTATT!!!
    *SOBB*

    of all characters you chose to like the shabby old man teacher like me ;______;
    (but I think I still love harbell more soo I'm coo' ..sorta.. TT~TT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOL XDDD
    come back!! /chases

    i'm glad people like keane-sensei ;u; i was worried ppl didnt like him that much b/c i didnt RP him much and nobody draws him >o<
    gosh i think i only drew him like 4 times;; *sob* i'll draw him more tho ^U^b dont wrry!~

    ReplyDelete